Sunday, December 6, 2009

Next Project?

Time to consider the next Paint Machine project. Right now most of what I want to get done is more Romans, and some assorted single Skaven (WFB) figures.

But possibilities for the next project here include:

Ancients:
24 Spanish Scutarii (Crusader & Old Glory)
28 Carthaginian infantry/veterans (Crusader)
28 Thureophoroi (Crusader)
8 Balearic Slingers (Foundry)
12 Cretan Archers (Black Tree Designs)
30 +/- Numidian infantry (Wargames Factory)
30 Ancient Germans (Wargames Factory)
30 +/- Numidian infantry (Old Glory) (When/where did I get these!?)

Medievals:
25 Low Countries Pikemen (Old Glory)
12 +/- Low Countries Plançoniers
12-16 (or more) Assorted Artillerists
30 Landsknecht Pikemen (Old Glory)
10 Landsknecht Handgunners (Foundry)

I have some other medievals but don't know what I want to do with them yet.

Fantasy:
All of the fantasy stuff I've got on deck at the moment falls into one of three categories, either a single figure, something I need to purchase more of (and I'm on a mini buying "freeze" at the moment,) or something I don't see myself using in the near future (like more Empire infantry.)



There are a couple in the list above that I'm considering, more than some of the others. If anyone cares to have any input, feel free to reply.

1 comment:

  1. Steps and link to download the CBSE books are explained below. Parents may download chapters or complete books.For the schools who have not prescribed CBSE books, students may still refer to the CBSE books as the same are the basis of the curriculum prescribed for all CBSE schools. CBSE 4th Class Books All are advised to download the CBSE books only from the official website only to ensure that they have the latest edition of the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete